torsdag 6 maj 2010

Step six

It ha sbeen a while since I posted and I guess that is a good thing.

There's been alot of focus around my internship and also alot of work for me to focus on as well. Me and my boss (if that's how you call it) have been discussing what kind of project I'm supposed to work on and the magnitude.

I like my boss in the way that we are having open discussions and a good communication. I don't feel afraid to speak my mind about something and we both try and keep it constructive and positive and at the same time on an honest level.

The biggest suprice was how my self-esteem affected my capacity to work. Fingers flying over the keyboard and almost saying "No! not five o' clock already!".

This might all make a person's head grow big and start dreaming of the money I'll make and what do do with my life now that I have money. But not this one. I know fully well that the difference between internship and employment is still quite big in this buisness. It can range from a full employment through being hired from time-to-time based on projects to not being employed at all.

But wether I'm going to be employed or not is not up to me. All I can do is work, so that's what I intend to do. No reason worrying about if I get employed or not, especially since the basis of that descision is my performance during the intership.

In short: I'm not gonna think about stuff i have no control over and just work my ass off and then see who's interested in what I can do.

Until next time, Mr. Imaginary Reader.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar