tisdag 13 april 2010

First step

It's time.

Someone else has ruled the world poorly and and its time to grab a stick and poke him/her out of that seat.

In all seriousness, this blog was created with the intent to serve as a personal reflection on me getting out of unemployment and into employment.

The idea was suggested by some good friends, and i hade a good time during the last blog, so i thought "well, why not?". It'll at least serve as some grammar practice (which i hope will improve, poor as it is).

Now you might think "what previous blog is this nutcase talking about?". This one!

Basically everything about that blog is in there, but a summary might be in order:

The European Youth Unemployment Seminar 2010 was a seminar where eight nations gather to discuss successful techniques and stratergies to help unemployed young people get into their society's labour force. The blog is my report of what happened and how it affected me as a participant of Communicare, the host of this event, and as a participant in the presentations, group sessions and discussions.

What that one gave me is all in the blog. Have a read!

So what's this blog about then? its about my steps towards employment, and thoughts around it. I actually don't really care if anyone reads it because its sole purpose is for me to gather my thoughts and sort things out and above all make me worry less about the future.

Some of my friends would probably ask why i waste time on such a blog when that time can be better spent actually finding a job. That's probably gonna be a subject for a future post, no doubt. Other people ask questions that i have answers to, and where "no" is the answer it's usually accompanied with "why?". Yet another post subject.

I'm gonna let this one sit for a while. I'll get back to you, Mr. imaginary reader.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar